Our first priority for the Moab Celtic Festival 2021 Festival is the
safety of our patrons, artists and staff.
The Moab Celtic Festival will observe the state and CDC guidelines and by purchasing a ticket, you signal your agreement to abide by these protocols.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and look forward to seeing everyone!
· Masks will be worn and appropriate physical distancing is observed at all events. Directional arrows & reminder signage will be posted.
· Purchasing tickets online is encouraged.
Tickets can be purchased on our website beginning July 1, 2021.
· All events are planned for outdoors – Bring your own chairs if possible.
· For contact tracing purposes, you will be required to provide the contact info. from the head of your group when purchasing tickets.
· Please Note: We have attached the link to our Liability Wavier Agreement as well as the approved Covid-19 Event Plan