before purchasing your event tickets, we require you to read the liability waiver agreement below thoroughly and in its entirety.
Thank you for your cooperation in making our festival safe for everyone.
By purchasing a festival ticket I acknowledge that I have read the Liability Waiver Agreement and understand its contents; that I am at least eighteen (18) years old and fully competent to give my consent; That I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and purchase a festival ticket by my own free act and deed; that I give my voluntary consent in agreeing to this Liability Waiver Agreement as my own free act and deed with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Scots On The Rocks LLC, Moab Celtic Festival has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending the festival.
I further acknowledge that Scots On The Rocks LLC, Moab Celtic Festival can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, staff, volunteers, competitors, vendors, entertainers and other festival attendees and their families.
I understand and agree that this release waiver discharges Scots On The Rocks LLC, Moab Celtic Festival from any liability and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself my heirs, and any personal representatives with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death or medical treatment in any way connected with Scots On The Rocks LLC, Moab Celtic Festival. This liability waiver and release extends to Scots On The Rocks LLC, Moab Celtic Festival together with all owners, partners and employees.
3 Day ticket includes the Tattoo on Friday night, the Ceilidh on Saturday evening, and admission to the full weekend of events on Saturday and Sunday.
1 Day ticket is festival admission for one day only.
Children 10 and under are free.
All tickets will be available at will-call. Tickets will not be mailed to you.
You will pick up your tickets upon arrival, located at the entrance gate.
Festival tickets are available starting July 1st!
Tickets can be purchased online with Paypal and will also be available at the front gate on the dates of the festival.
Tickets purchased online will be held at Will Call, tickets will not be mailed.
*Please note that the schedule is still being finalized. Details will be posted as they come available*